2. I will not buy any more matte lipstick ~ Grade A ~ Temptation was fierce this month with Sephora Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Colors, Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick and Milani's new Matte line calling my name. I actually had Sephora Luster Mattes in my cart thinking I would add a gloss over them. I don't like using gloss. I deleted them out of my cart. My wrinkly lips thanked me!
3. I am re-committing to using Rogaine twice daily ~ Grade A- ~ I'm applying once daily and most days will apply twice daily. I've been reading mixed directions about women needing to apply twice daily; women should be ok with once daily. Will do more research.
4. I will color my roots every three weeks ~ Grade A ~ Have kept up with the schedule rather than slipping to every 4 to 5 weeks.
5. I will do everything that is humanly possible to resist cutting bangs ~ Grade A ~ I almost cut bangs on Saturday. Went to get my hair trimmed by about an inch and when the Stylist asked me what I had in my mind, "Bangs" almost came out of my mouth. Have mercy! I heard the music from the Psycho shower scene in my head. "Just a one inch trim and more layers, please." Crisis avoided.
|Depotting: Grade F|
7. I will not buy any eye liners. I rarely, more like never, wear eye liner with these hooded lids of mine ~ Grade A ~ Happy to say I wasn't even tempted!
8. Lip liner - Either I'm committing to not buying more or I'm committing to using the ones I have ~ Grade A ~ I didn't buy and I didn't use the ones I have which helped me not buy any. Makes perfect sense to me so I get an A!
9. I will train myself to gently pat my face dry instead of rubbing the heck out of it with the towel ~ Grade F ~ Why is this so hard for me to do? I probably need to put a little sign above my towel hook that reads PAT.
10. I will not buy any more vintage perfume from ebay no matter how spectacular the ebay feedback is or how sterling the seller's reputation is on the secondary market ~ Grade A ~ I should give myself an A+ on this one. I found a bottle of vintage Arpege on ebay (why was I even looking???) and I thought about it for days and days. And days. I'm still thinking about it. Oh, to have one more whiff of that wonderful perfume.
11. No more buying body wash until I'm down to three or four or five bottles ~ Grade A ~ If I deserved an A+ on not buying a vintage bottle of Arpege, then I should get an A++++ on this one. I think I stood in front of the shower gels at Walgreens for 10 minutes trying to talk myself out of, into, out of, into, out of buying shower gels. Surprised the Store Manager didn't call the folks with the white jacket for me.
|Should I buy shower gel or not?|
12. I will continue my personal campaign to encourage all women everywhere to wear lipstick all the time ~ Grade A ~ This is my calling!
FINAL GRADE: A- Too bad I'm not my own mother, I could post on Facebook how proud I am of little Lulu and her grades! I'm thinking I need to reward myself with a bottle of body wash <insert evil grin>
Let's connect on Instagram
Let's connect on Instagram
Let’s connect by email at email@example.com
See that box up near the top, on the right? Subscribe by email - hope you do!
Your information is never shared.
~ All links are for your convenience, none are affiliate links~